The Leibniz Institute for Media Research | Hans-Bredow-Institut is looking for a student assistant (m/f/d) in the management department as soon as possible.
Working hours are by arrangement, but a maximum of 80 hours per month is possible. The position is limited for the current semester. An extension is desirable upon presentation of a current certificate of enrolment. The place of work is Hamburg. Remuneration is based on the applicable university rate (currently 10.91 EUR/hour, as of 2022).
Assisting the administrative team (human resources, finance, purchasing department, management, officer of the GF).
- Our modernisation process (change management)
- The introduction of administration-relevant software
- The development of process logics
- Process description
- The implementation of Microsoft Office 365
- The areas of documentation and archiving
- The Design of templates and forms
- The Preparation of presentations and reports to the board
- University or technical college degree in business administration, administrative sciences, public management, information management.
- Degrees from other disciplines are also welcome, provided you have previously completed a commercial apprenticeship
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint and Teams desirable
- Analytical and independent way of working as well as a high affinity for numbers
- Good skills in written and spoken German and English
- Service-oriented mindset
- An interesting and diverse position with creative opportunities in a supportive team
- To participate in and optimise change management
- Flexible working hours by arrangement (working from home is possible)
- An interdisciplinary working environment that promotes independent and self-reliant work
- Opportunities for further training
- Holiday according to BUrlG, max. 20 days holiday per year
- Employment after graduation is desirable
Please send your application documents by 31.08.2022
, quoting the reference number SHK22-10
, in a PDF document to: [email protected]
. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Julia Prütz
Compliance with the guidelines for the severely disabled and the provisions of the law on part-time work is guaranteed. We promote professional equality for all genders. Please note the data protection notice that your application documents will be processed and stored in the context of filling the position. Travel expenses to interviews can be reimbursed in accordance with the regulations of the Hamburg Travel Expenses Act.
(1 August 2022)