Hamburg, 2 June 2020. The HBI has a vacancy for a student assistant (m/f/d) of 40 hours per month starting 1 July 2020
Area of responsibility
As a student assistant you will support projects in the field of social science research, especially in the competence areas "Growing Up with Digital Media
" and "Health Communication
- by researching literature and collecting relevant studies;
- by supporting the preparation of reports, lectures and publications;
- by managing the internet presences of various projects.
The activity offers an insight into the work of an interdisciplinary research institute as well as into current and dynamic fields of our media world.
- Studies of Communication Science or another social science subject
- Interest in communication science issues
from 1 July 2020
Duration of employment
The job is initially limited to 3 months with a scope of 40 hours per month. There is the possibility of an extension; a longer-term employment as student assistant is intended. The remuneration is based on the rates of the University of Hamburg for student assistants (currently EUR 10.44).
Please send your application with a brief curriculum vitae and a list of previous study results by 17 June 2020
via e-mail to Dr. Claudia Lampert (E-Mail